Discover some of the fastest cannabis plants outdoors and those with the shortest growing period, and set up your outdoor grow! High quality weed seeds for outdoor growing. At i49 Genetics Seed Bank you can buy an amazing selection of outdoor feminized and autoflower cannabis seeds. Learn how to grow feminized cannabis seeds outdoors, all of the tips and tricks needed for a successful grow.
Fastest Outdoor Cannabis Strains
Harvesting before the autumn rains is a priority for many growers all around the world outdoors, which is why we recommend planting short-flowering plants. In this post we’re going to check out some of the fastest outdoor cannabis strains and the different types of strains you can grow.
Table of Contents
At La Huerta Grow Shop we don’t want rain or bad weather to end up ruining your harvest. That’s why we’re here to help you to find the strain that fits best with your tastes and also allows you to harvest successfully; let’s have a look at some of the fastest feminized strains for outdoor growing.
Fastest Photoperiodic Cannabis Plants for Outdoor Growing
Photoperiodic cannabis plants can be either feminized or regular plants that grow and flower depending on the amount of light received. The difference in flowering times in these strains can make or break the quality of your yield when growing outdoors. Let’s go through a list of the 10 fastest feminized strains on the market.
Jamaican Dream by Eva Seeds
At the top of the list we have Jamaican Dream by Eva Seeds, the fastest sativa strain in the world and definitely one of La Huerta Grow Shop’s best-selling seeds for years now. This amazing strain fell into the hands of Eva Seeds in 2007.
Jamaican Dream is a plant that’s super easy to grow, high yielding and high in quality that’s ideal for all types of growers. We highly recommend it and all of the feedback that we’ve received is positive. Jamaican Dream by Eva Seeds flowering outdoors. The fastest sativa on the market.
Exodus Cheese by Green House Seeds
- La Huerta Grow Shop Opinion
Exodus Cheese is a high quality strain that, while it may not be the highest-yielding plant or the easiest to grow, can reward your hard work with extremely high quality buds if treated correctly. Exodus Cheese by Green House Seeds is a fast-flowering high quality cannabis strain and one of the highest-yielding plants.
Northern Lights by Sensi Seeds
Northern Lights is a high-yielding strain that’s easy to grow and super resinous, making it ideal for beginner growers, those that make their own concentrates and indica-lovers. Northern Lights by Sensi Seeds is a high-yielding strain that’s easy to grow; a great choice for indica lovers.
Kritikal Bilbo by Genehtik Seeds
Kritikal Bilbo is a strain that you can’t go wrong with; easy to grow, fast, amazing aroma and flavour, potent… what else could you ask for? Kritikal Bilbo by Genehtik Seeds is a safe bet; fast, aromatic and flavourful, high-yielding and easy to grow.
Ketama by World of Seeds
- La Huerta Grow Shop Opinion
Ketama is an ideal strain for arid and dry climates as well as places with poor soil or areas that lack nutrients. Ketama by World of Seeds is a cannabis strain ideal for using in soil with little nutrition as it doesn’t need many nutrients to grow.
Furious Candy by Eva Seeds
Potent, relaxing and mentally pleasing. Perfect for relaxing after a hard day, stress-relief, meeting with friends and for helping achieve sleep.
Essential Care for Growing Cannabis Outdoors
Discover the essential care needed to grow cannabis outdoors, from the first growth stages; do you know the dangers?
- La Huerta Grow Shop Opinion
Furious Candy is the perfect strain for those that love sweet indicas and make their own concentrates thanks to its high resin yield. Furious Candy by Eva Seeds is a high yielding cannabis strain that’s resinous, easy to grow and high in yield.
Alpujarreña by Pyramid Seeds
- La Huerta Grow Shop Opinion
Alpujarreña is ideal for humid, cold climates or places with insect issues. It’s also a great choice for those that love indica strains. Alpujarreña by Pyramid Seeds has a short flowering period and is highly resistant to humid climates, cold and insect infestations.
Great White Shark by Green House Seeds
- La Huerta Grow Shop Opinion
Great White Shark is the perfect strain for indica-lovers that love sweet flavours and making their own concentrates due to how much resin it’s capable of producing. Great White Shark by Green House Seeds is an easy to grow resinous strain.
Short Flowering Cannabis Strains
There are certain types of cannabis that have a generally fast flowering period or short growing period in general such as Fast Version strains, Moroccan strains, Skunk strains, Afghan strains and autoflowering strains.
Fast Version Strains
There are certain non-autoflowering strains that have Ruderalis genes in them. The combination between autoflowering and photoperiodic plants creates a plant that has a super-fast flowering period but isn’t autoflowering.
This means that strains that are usually harvest around the beginning of October, in their fast version format they could be ready towards mid to end September.
has their own F1 fast version range which includes: Jack 47 F1 Fast Version, Green Poison F1 Fast Version, Cristal Candy F1 Fast Version and Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version. also has a Fast Version range of non-autoflowering seeds with Ruderalis genes used to accelerate the flowering period. Some of their best strains are: Speedy Chile Fast Flowering , Candy Kush Express Fast Flowering, Royal Cheese Fast Flowering, and Honey Cream Fast Flowering. also has their own Early Version range, which includes: Marmalate Early Version, Sugar Black Rose Early Version, Delicious Candy Early Version, and Caramelo Early Version.
- Sensi Seeds’ classic Regular Ruderalis Indica strains, some of which are autoflowering and some of which are fast version.
Female Seeds also has Ruderalis strains; Critical Sour and Easy Sativa. by Dutch Passion. by World of Seeds
Automatic or autoflowering cannabis strains tend to start their flowering period when they’ve been growing for a few weeks (between the 2nd and 4th weeks) regardless of their life cycle. This allows them to finish up their life cycle in a total of 60 – 100 days from germination. Plus, this also allows you to harvest various times throughout the season; their discreet size allows you to make the most of small balconies or those that aren’t that visible.
- These plants grow regardless of the amount they receive.
- Hey contain Ruderalis genes, a plant that originates in Russia; it doesn’t have much of an effect but it has adapted well to the climate.
- They should be ready two to three months after they sprout their first leaves.
- You can harvest various times a year outdoors.
- Fast indoor harvests.
- Ideal for medicinal consumers that need a fast harvest that isn’t too complicated. Plus, they tend to have medium CBD levels.
- They’re easy to grow due to their short life cycle; they don’t need as much attention as photoperiodic strains.
- These plants are short and discreet, which makes them ideal for balconies and terraces where you can harvest a few times per season.
At La Huerta Grow Shop we have a wide range of autoflowering cannabis seeds. Maggnum by Buddha Seeds is one of the most high-yielding autoflowering strains on the market.
Skunk strains are quite the legend among cannabis consumers; many different strains contain Skunk genes, as it’s one of the most-used strains when it comes to making hybrid cannabis plants.
Skunk plants are known for how easy they are to grow, their short flowering period, intense aroma and high strength. Some of the best Skunk strains are Critical King from La Huerta Grow Shop’s Private Reserve, a selection of Kritikal Bilbo which is fast and potent, Kritikal Bilbo by Genehtik, or the original Critical mass by Mr Nice SeedBank. Skunk 1 by Sensi Seeds is used for many hybrid strains.
In Morocco cannabis has been grown and consumed for centuries, although their hash production as we now know it didn’t begin until the 60s.
by Philosopher Seeds
- Purple Maroc by Female Seeds
- Maroc by Female Seeds by World of Seeds
The first Dutch seed banks originally worked with strains best designed for indoor growing. However, they have been working on producing strains that are much better suited for indoor growing. They’ve created plants that have adapted to the Dutch climate for outdoor growing.
by Dutch Passion: this is a purple hybrid that’s ideal for smoking during the day. by Dutch passion is one of their must beautiful plants. Some of them can go a beautiful purple colour and produce deep green leaves. It’s easy to grow, producing a happy and stimulating effect. by Mr Nice SeedBank has a euphoric effect that turns relaxing; easy to grow.
- Sensi Seeds’ early strains are a collection of three plants; an indica, a sativa and a Skunk hybrid for outdoor growing in Dutch climates. : this is a classic that was inherited from The Seed Bank and has persisted throughout the years. Only available in regular format. : this is Sensi Seeds’ first indica-dominant outdoor strain. It comes from a combination between Afghan, North-Indian and Mexican strains. : this is a combination between Early Pearl and Skunk 1 which made this strain capable of finishing up by the end of September; it’s still winning prizes 30 years after being released on the market.
The Hindu Kush region falls within part of Afghanistan and part of Pakistan. This region has a lot of cannabis culture, where Charas hash is traditionally made by hand.
by Sensi Seeds by Nirvana Seeds by Sensi Seeds by Eva Seeds by Sensi Seeds by Humboldt Seeds by Sensi Seeds by Barney’s Farm Seeds by Sweet Seeds by Pyramid Seeds
At La Huerta Grow Shop you can find the best seeds, substrate and all of the tools needed to grow amazing cannabis strains outdoors. Plus, we also have a team of professionals ready to help you out so that each and every harvest is better than the last.
Outdoor Cannabis Seeds
Head-focused, creative, and physically energizing. Feel more alive than ever with this strain.
AK-47 delivers an energetic and uplifted cerebral-buzz that also can bring on alertness, creative and social enhancements and a general feeling of euphoria.
It’s energizing high is more likely to leave you wired than sleepy, so smoking shortly before bedtime is not recommended.
Hailing from the Hindu Kush mountain ranges near Afghanistan, this ancient strain has always been known for its deeply relaxing and sedating effects and aromatic, resinous buds.
Patchwork genetics produce a stimulating Sativa capable of skyrocketing thoughts and actions into the most spectacular of realms!
A high-yielding, fierce and fast flowering Sativa with spicy floral notes.
This easy to grow autoflowering strain yields 350 – 400g indoors and is extremely potent.
Amnesia like the name promises with get you lifted and forgetting all your woes. Award winning strain that can have strong cerebral effects – uplifting and mellow.
Retaining the Diesel taste from its OG lineage along with the famous flavor of its Cheese parent. The strain for those wanting an uplifting and energetic high.
A bubblegum you can smoke and reach the high heavens with.
Fragrant and mouthwatering. Tease your palate with a burst of bubblegum.
Buy this strain for a potent, resinous plant that has an amazing fruity taste. You can enjoy 10 weeks from seed to harvest from this auto feminized strain.
This is a great strain to try if looking for an easy grow. This Indica is sure to cause long lasting relaxation with a mellow effect.
Auto Blue Fruit is a moderate THC Indica dominant hybrid with a blueberry pie bouquet!
Bruce Banner, but faster. Get high on your favorite strain with less fuss and more fun!
This automatic flowering Sativa provides a sweet slice of relaxation with a scoop of cognitive stimulation.
This perfectly blended hybrid is a favorite as it produces the stickiest dense buds. Plan for an average yield of 400-550 g/m2 indoors.
Smash negative thoughts out of your head with Bruce Banner x Kali Mist.
A fun, euphoric, and energetic high lends to being effective any time of day.
A relatively short plant with high-yielding flowers will bud quickly and give you lots of relaxing, and appetite-stimulating effects. High doses will promote psychedelic effects, even sleepiness.
Resin coated buds grow close together but a high flower:leaf ratio means this plant is still very resistant to humidity.
This beautiful blend will grow tall with deliciously resinous buds and reward you with a well-balanced cerebral high and body relaxation.
Auto Critical 2.0 has next level moisture, disease, and pest resistance!
Expect a dreamy, euphoric, and happy influence with a side-order of forgetfulness.
Boost your mood and mental faculties with this positively euphoric strain.
Cerebral high? Check. Fast-growing? Check. Healing effects of CBD? All checks across the board!
Auto Kush CBD Fem is a gentle and therapeutic auto flowering strain that provides psychedelic effects, sweet aromas, and moderate yields.
You can combine work with chilling out? Balance your life with CBD Kush.
A deliciously fruity strain tailor-made for the medical marijuana community.
A Dutch coffee shop menu staple that has been enhanced with healthful CBD.
Relaxing yet euphoric. Wrap up your day with this highly delectable treat.
Experience a therapeutic and highly relaxing journey like no other.
Experience intense relaxation and calm while luxuriating in the sweet vanilla scent.
A medicinal strain that is as glamorous as it is powerful.
The first few tokes treat you very sativa – happy and uplifted, then when the Indica creeps in later, you will find yourself searching for a couch to lean on!
Bippity boppity boo. Experience the magic of Cinderella99 faster than before, no spells needed!
Clear your schedule for the biggest and baddest nuggets you will ever encounter.
Mild THC levels offer a lighter high for daytime use, although you will still notice the effects both mentally and physically.
It will tolerate most environments as long as its friends and family tolerate the smell of putrid, smelly socks.
A safe bet for those who want to be certain to obtain a heavy yield.
Mentally stimulating with a touch of physical relaxation. Conquer the day with this strain.
Delight your senses with a sweet earthy smell. Envelope your body with deep relaxation.
Be in awe as your mental stimulation and sociability soar through the roof.
Stress-free nights with Auto Cream are sweet and sedating, infused with 19% THC.
The biggest buds you’ve ever laid eyes on, coupled with a heavenly stone.
The benefits of this cannabis strain are crystal-clear: outstanding aroma and euphoric relaxation.
This plant is very compact (60-80 cm) and easy to grow both indoors and outdoors.
Puts a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
This funky Skunk doused will make you want to welcome it into your home.
You don’t need a fairy godmother to get your hands on this chocolate orange cannabis.
Let the Widow wash away your anxiety and soothe your body.
She’s a royal flower who tastes like a fruity, mocha-drizzed truffle.
Supremely decadent with an intense cerebral buzz and relaxing aftermath.
A fruity tropical treat that can share branch-breaking yields.
This one creeps up on you with a full-body high that comes on like a wave.
Considered a fairly stable and reliable strain. Even if you grow multiple plants, you’ll generally find that their size, appearance and yields should be pretty similar across the board.
Big Devil XXL provides consistently large yields for an auto flowering strain and a few puffs will invite you to face your fears and share with your peers!
This bud is your panacea!
Bringing Skunk potency, heavy harvest, and easy to grow quality without the stink!
Eternally mysterious, but its potency will surely answer all of life’s questions.
Wake up to the greatness of two top-shelf crowd-pleasers today.
Creative, energetic, and focus-enhancing. Perfect for daytime use.
A recipe for double the flavor and double the fun.
Intensely fragrant and flavorful. Experience the glorious blend of cerebral uplift and profound body stone.
Tasty and wonderfully balanced. Perfect for your recreational and therapeutic needs.
Also knows as “Original Glue”, this powerful hybrid strain is created through crossing the infamous Chem’s Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel strains.
Like baking cookies, growing this strain is easy, but requires time and attention. Your childhood wishes have all finally came true: cookies now do grow on trees.
Proof that you can never have too much of a good thing.
Awesome gets awesomer with the combination of two cannabis classics.
The high is very uplifting, energizing, and happy although the user may get a sense of “brain-fog” when consumed in high levels.
What happened in Spain did not stay in Spain – luckily!
It has calming medicinal properties that relieve stress and pain, promoting a good night’s rest.
A medicinal marijuana masterpiece that delights with a tropical flavor.
A true cannabis classic.
Just like the full moon over the Hawaiian islands, mysteriously serene and unexpectedly exciting.
Named after the Cannabis activist Jack Herer, this strain will also keep you active! Very uplifting high prompting creativity and daydreaming.
Captures the cerebral stimulation of Sativas and the resin factory of Indicas.
Expect robust cerebral and euphoric effects, unlike any other.
Lavender is what the Garden of Eden smells and feels like.
Lemon OG gives new meaning to the term presidential.
The easy-to-grow hybrid for afternoons that need uplifting and some cerebral, lemon-flavored fun.
This prized weed is now in easy-to-grow autoflowering form.
The effects come on slowly as you’re hit with this full body-high wave that will chill you right out.
A refreshing bouquet of eucalyptus and pine fills the air with this automatic flowering, medium THC Indica dominant beauty.
What are outdoor cannabis seeds and why do growers like them?
Are you looking for high yield outdoor seeds that’ll grow effortlessly in your garden and make your friends green with envy?
Our online store is jam-packed with quality marijuana strains that promise massive harvests, no matter your skill level.
Here we take you through everything you need to know about raising these magnificent cultivars from home. You’ll also find a brief description of our eight most popular outdoor cannabis seeds that guarantee colossal yields.
Outdoor seeds refer to cannabis strains that flourish in natural conditions, making them the perfect option for your garden. These types of crops can resist harmful pests and pathogens, producing generous yields come rain or shine. Although you’re restricted to cultivating during the warmer months, this type of growing technique is cheaper than indoor setups. They’re also a fantastic way for beginners to learn before attempting a more challenging strain.
There are a number of reasons why thousands of cultivators choose to grow marijuana outside in their gardens. So what are the benefits of choosing outdoor cannabis seeds?
- For starters, you’re not limited by space, meaning you can raise multiple crops at once. You also don’t have to worry about the height of your cannabis plants, allowing them to reach their maximum size.
- One of the biggest benefits of choosing outdoor weed seeds is their ability to produce bigger yields compared to indoor setups. As a result, you get more bang for your buck and ensure you have enough buds to last through the winter.
- Another reason this cultivating method is popular is that it’s budget-friendly. You don’t need to buy any expensive lights or other growing equipment as crops rely solely on the sun to mature.
The specific of growing outdoor marijuana seeds
Even though raising high yield outdoor seeds is easy, you’ll still need to give your cannabis plants plenty of attention. We suggest pruning your marijuana crops regularly to maintain air circulation and prevent bud rot from ruining your harvests.
When it comes to germinating your weed seeds, we recommend using the paper towel technique over planting directly into the soil. This method is simple to perform, making it ideal for beginners, and it cuts the waiting time down to five days.
Ideal soil for outdoor seeds
Mineral-rich soil is a fantastic choice of medium for outdoor cannabis seeds as it provides your plants with essential nutrients. Not only will it keep your marijuana crops strong and healthy, but it also enhances the strain’s signature flavor profile. The only downside to using soil from your garden is that it’s a potential breeding ground for pests. Many cultivators opt for a sterile option for their outdoor weed seeds like coco coir to eliminate this issue. This type of soilless medium also retains moisture very well, ensuring your crops won’t dry out quickly. Since coco coir doesn’t contain any minerals, you’ll need to add a balanced fertilizer when feeding plants to keep them healthy.
When raising outdoor seeds, you’ll need to plan your growing schedule according to the warmer months. Cultivators that live in the Northern Hemisphere should start the germination process in April. Your cannabis crops can then soak up the Summer sun and start flowering before the start of Fall. Most photoperiodic strains are then ready for harvest by late September or October, just missing out on the first frost.
Light and water schedule for outdoor seeds
It’s crucial to give your outdoor marijuana seeds as much light as possible once they’ve germinated, regardless of their genetics. Cannabis plants need an average of 10–12 hours of sunlight every day in order to provide generous yields.
The key to growing weed outside in your garden is giving your crops enough water. Most beginners end up overwatering their outdoor cannabis seeds in fear of them drying out. As a rule of thumb, it’s best to wait 2–3 days before feeding your plants again. Another way of preventing overwatering if you’re growing in pots is to learn the dry weight of your container. That way, you’ll know if your marijuana plants are hungry or if you should wait longer before watering them.
We also recommend investing in a pH meter to keep an eye on the health of your high yield outdoor seeds. Cannabis requires a slightly acidic medium to ensure roots can absorb nutrients. These devices also tell you how much moisture is in the soil, making it easier to determine when to feed crops.
Choosing the best location to grow cannabis
Finding the optimal spot for your outdoor weed seeds in your garden will improve your chances of harvesting big yields. Here we take you through the steps necessary to find the perfect location for your cannabis crops.
The first variable you need to take into account is the amount of exposure your marijuana plants have to the sun. As we’ve mentioned, crops need as much light as possible, so find an area that’s southern-facing for optimal results.
The next aspect to consider when finding an area for your high yield outdoor seeds is the presence of structures. If your region experiences strong winds, try planting your cannabis crops next to a natural windbreak to avoid broken branches. Cultivators living in colder climates should grow marijuana plants near brick walls to help retain the warmth. Just make sure the structure doesn’t cast a shadow and prevent sunlight from reaching your crops.
On the other hand, consider erecting shade cloth to protect plants from overheating if you’re growing outdoor cannabis seeds in a hot climate. Remember to keep the humidity under control by ensuring there are enough gaps for air to get in.
When choosing a spot for your marijuana crops, make sure there’s enough space to erect a trellis net. This type of structure becomes important when plants start flowering as it supports the weight of the heavy buds.
If you live in an area that regularly experiences strong storms, we suggest raising your outdoor weed seeds in pots. Using containers for your plants allows you to bring them undercover for extra protection. The size of your pot will also determine how large your plants can grow. It’s possible to raise photoperiodic crops in small containers, moving them to bigger ones towards the end of their vegging phase. As for outdoor autoflower seeds, it’s best to plant them in large pots to prevent you from damaging the roots. Most experienced cultivators opt for containers over five gallons as they ensure crops can reach their full potential.
Choosing the right outdoor cannabis seeds for you
When it comes to choosing the best outdoor marijuana seeds for high yields, there are various things you need to consider. The most important aspect to take into account is the type of climate in your area.
- Cultivators who live in colder environments will find the most success with indica strains. These types of cannabis crops thrive in lower temperatures and can resist strong winds.
- If you live in a hot, humid environment, you’re better off selecting high yield outdoor seeds dominated by sativa genetics. These marijuana plants are less likely to be affected by moisture-related issues like mold and mildew.
It’s also important to ensure your selected cannabis strain isn’t susceptible to pests or pathogens. That way, you eliminate having to use any insecticides that may affect the taste of your buds.
Another factor to consider when choosing outdoor marijuana seeds is how long they take to grow. Most photoperiodic crops take around 26–30 weeks to germinate and produce a harvest. Picking an autoflower seed cuts this average time in half, awarding yields in around 12–14 weeks. Although this cannabis variety generally doesn’t offer very heavy yields, you’re able to grow multiple crops throughout the year.
Our favourite cannabis seeds that are ideal for outdoor growing
Our wide selection of amazing outdoor weed seeds can sometimes make it hard to decide which ones to buy. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the eight most popular cannabis cultivars in our store to help you along.
- Big Bud seeds. The iconic Big Bud feminized seeds have always promised effortless yields ever since they entered the market in the 80s. This fast version is no different, making these high yield outdoor seeds perfect for beginners. Although these marijuana crops only take 6–8 weeks to flower, they still rely on light to enter this blooming stage. It’s best to raise this indica-dominant strain in a Mediterranean climate, resulting in outdoor yields of around 25–26 oz./plant. Consuming these 14–17% THC buds triggers a powerful, relaxed sensation in your mind and body. It’s best to save the marijuana from these outdoor seeds for evening sessions as they tend to leave you feeling sedated.
- Critical Mass seeds. If you’re looking for a mellow smoke that’ll keep you relaxed throughout the day, Critical Mass feminized seeds are the one for you. This indica-dominant strain only has 5–8% THC and 8–12% CBD, making it a popular option amongst medicinal users. Anyone can grow these high yield outdoor seeds, even if it’s your first time cultivating cannabis. Crops have a flowering time of 8–9 weeks and produce 21–26 oz./plant by October, depending on your climate. These attractive buds emit a sweet fragrance once mature, filling the room and your mouth with fruity goodness. Once consumed, any tension or discomfort dissipates, and you’re left feeling calm yet alert.
- Chronic Widow seeds. Take your afternoons to the next level with Chronic Widow feminized seeds and the balanced effects their buds offer. Unlike most indica-dominant hybrids, these succulent nugs give you a boost of energy before slowly relaxing your body. It owes its potent 23% THC content and thick trichome coating to its legendary parent White Widow. After 8–10 weeks of flowering, these dazzling crops net a massive harvest of 30–32oz./plant. Anyone can grow these outdoor weed seeds from home, including beginners. Lighting these buds up releases a strong earthy musk into the air, followed by a wave of spice as you take a puff.
- Black Widow seeds. When it comes to late-night snacks, it’s hard to compete with the Black Widow feminized seeds and their 24–28% THC content. These indica-dominant outdoor cannabis seeds are also responsible for creating gorgeous crops and flowers that’ll win any beauty contest. If this cultivar’s fruit and pine fragrance doesn’t seduce your senses, its powerful effects sure will. These buds pack a punch, delivering a sedating blow to every inch of your body, sending you swiftly to sleep. Raising these female seeds outdoors is an exciting process that anyone can experience, regardless of their skill. Once crops begin to flower, you’ll need to wait 8–10 weeks before harvesting your buds and bagging 11–14 oz./plant.
- White Widow seeds. There’s nothing like starting your day on a high note with the 19–23% THC buds from the White Widow seeds. These iconic outdoor seeds are the result of mixing an Indian and Brazilian landrace and hold multiple cannabis awards. It’s easy to tell these flowers apart from any other weed strains as their thick snowy coat gives them away. While many fans use these buds for an energy boost, they also tend to enhance your creative side. Beginners love growing these outdoor marijuana seeds as they’re able to resist mold and pests, ensuring a quality harvest. Crops have a flowering time of 7–8 weeks, after which they produce yields of up to 25 oz./plant.
- Power Plant seeds.Power Plant seed is the queen of wake and bake strains, with its ability to improve your mood as you get out of bed. These high yield outdoor seeds entered the market after breeders managed to stabilize an African sativa landrace. It only takes a few seconds before you start feeling the stimulating effects of these 13–21% THC buds. Expect a sudden cerebral rush to send you into a world of bliss as the sweet licorice flavors dance on your tongue. These outdoor cannabis seeds are perfect for first-time cultivators as their resilient nature makes them maintenance-free. After 8–9 weeks of flowering, you’re rewarded with a hefty yield measuring around 28 oz./plant.
- Master Kush seeds. Kick stress to the curb with the Master Kush seeds and their ability to lift your spirits while locking you to the couch. These outdoor weed seeds come from mixing Hindu Kush with Skunk genetics to create an indica masterpiece. Flowers release a strong earthy aroma that tastes like refreshing pine every time you have a toke. It’s best to keep your dose of these tantalizing buds low, as their 20–24% THC content can knock out the most seasoned smokers. Cultivating these outdoor cannabis seeds isn’t difficult, making them a solid choice for beginner growers. Crops take 8–10 weeks to flower, producing a respectable harvest of around 4–7 oz./plant.
- Super Silver Haze seeds. Shake those morning blues with the Super Silver Haze seeds and their stimulating buds with 15–19% THC. The powerful cerebral effects take hold within seconds of consuming these nugs, sending your mind on a euphoric journey. These high yield outdoor seeds are almost maintenance-free, making them a suitable option for beginners. After flowering for 9–10 weeks, cultivators can expect to harvest 21–25 oz./plant from this sativa-dominant hybrid. Lighting up these raw buds releases a thick plume of smoke that gives off their signature citrus and metallic smell. Each puff fills your mouth with a sweet flavor, followed by a spicy aftertaste.
Buy outdoor marijuana seeds at i49 Genetics
The best place to buy outdoor cannabis seeds is right here, from our convenient online store. We have a wide variety of quality cultivars with stabilized genetics that promise a 99% germination rate. Once you’ve found your favorite cannabis seeds, use one of the various secure payment methods to complete your order. There is even the option to track your outdoor marijuana seeds straight to your door.
Our discreet delivery procedure also means you don’t have to worry about any disgruntled neighbors giving you a hard time. Plus, if you need any additional assistance, our customer support lines are open 24/7.
Frequently asked questions
Not sure if high yield outdoor seeds are the right choice for your growing setup? Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions to put your mind at ease.
What is the highest yielding cross-breeded outdoor strain?
While there are various high yield outdoor seeds, nothing can compete with the output of the Blue Headband feminized seeds. This balanced hybrid has become increasingly popular in the marijuana market due to its gigantic harvests measuring 35–141 oz./plant.
Its powerful 20% THC buds trigger a powerful cerebral buzz that clears your mind and improves your mood. After a while, its signature relaxing qualities swoop in, releasing stress from your body as you melt over the sofa.
What is the best outdoor autoflowering strain?
Fans of outdoor seeds looking for high-yielding autoflower strains will adore Northern Lights x Mazar. These crops don’t rely on light to start blooming, meaning they’ll produce harvests measuring 16–21 oz./plant year-round. Anyone can grow this autoflower strain from home without too much fuss. They don’t require any training and can resist harmful pests and pathogens. Plus, these high yield outdoor seeds only take 12–14 weeks to offer a succulent harvest.
How to Grow Feminized Cannabis Seeds Outdoors
When it comes to growing cannabis, one of the best ways to harvest quality and quantity is via feminized seeds and by following our advice. If you want to know more, keep reading!
Table of Contents
Most seed Banks have a selection of feminized cannabis seeds and many of them can be grown outdoors unless the manufacturer indicates otherwise.
Feminized cannabis seeds allow you to guarantee female plants, which are the ones that produce buds and the most planted type of cannabis seed. On the other hand, regular seeds produce both male and female cannabis plants and growing them takes more work.
How to Choose Feminized Cannabis Seeds for Outdoors
Nowadays it’s possible to buy high quality feminized cannabis seeds that are easy to grow. These seeds can guarantee a decent harvest at affordable prices, considering the extra expenses involved in obtaining high quality cannabis in a dispensary or by other means.
There are certain factors you’ll need to keep in mind when it comes to choosing the right feminized seeds for outdoor growing.
Size of the Strain
Feminized cannabis strains grown outdoors can grow quite large and produce large yields when given enough time to grow and the proper care. Sativa-dominant strains tend to grow a lot bigger and taller than indica-dominant strains.
If you need a discreet strain for a small area such as a balcony, you’ll need to make sure the strain isn’t going to grow too big. If height and discretion aren’t an issue, you can always train, prune, plant later or plant autoflowering seeds. These last ones produce high yields and slightly less quality than feminized light-dependent strains. Feminized cannabis plants outdoors.
When to Harvest Outdoors
Cannabis plants outdoors must deal with insects, possible fungi and sometimes, bad weather. Therefore an early harvest is a great way to avoid these issues, as well as keeping insects and fungi from having enough time to do damage to your plants. Nowadays there are many different fast-flowering strains such as Critical King (hybrid) and Jamaican Dream (sativa), which have been extremely popular in outdoor grows all around the world.
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing Feminized Seeds
As well as these factors, you can also choose your seeds depending on the type of effect that they produce (stimulating, relaxing, balanced), as well as different aromas and flavours and other factors such as genetics or cannabinoid proportion.
These last few factors are more personal; we recommend starting off with the size of your grow as a basis for your strain choice, making sure that you keep in mind harvesting times too. Later on, you can narrow it down to other characteristics.
How to Grow Feminized Cannabis Seeds Outoors
In the following section we’ll go over, stage by stage, how to grow feminized cannabis seeds outdoors.
General advice for growing feminized cannabis seeds
- Whenever you can use white flowerpots or smart pots; this allows for your plants’ roots to grow out more and cooler, while also feeding more.
- Excess heat can cause your plants to begin consuming nutrients stored in their leaves, causing nasty symptoms and colours.
- Protect your plants right from the start using natural preventive products such as neem oil, or using bio or chemical insecticides and fungicides if you already have an infestation.
- Make sure to keep in mind the seed bank’s recommendations in regard to when to harvest and the plants’ nutritional needs – make the most of your strain.
- Choose your flowerpot sizes based on the amount of space that you have; make sure not to place too many plants, they need enough space to grow out properly.
- Whenever you water, check and adjust the pH in your water as needed. Also, if possible, you should also check EC levels. If you need more information about watering your plants, you can check out our post how to water cannabis plants.
- If you use tap water or give your plants a lot of nutrients you should get used to using enzymes in order to get rid of unwanted salts and dead roots.
- When it comes to growing in flowerpots, use nutrients in liquid format – they are absorbed rapidly and allow for more control over dosages.
- On the other hand, if you’re growing out in the ground, you should used powdered fertilizers which cover more space and are slow-releasing.
Make sure to keep the flowerpots up off the ground to allow for more airflow and so that the heat from the ground doesn’t reach the roots.
- During the summer, keep in mind that temperatures rise, and evaporation is faster when watering plants. The hotter it is, the more moisture evaporates; you’ll need to water more often, although if you keep fertilizing as usual you can easily cause overfertilization. We recommend using the same amount of nutrients as always, divided into more feedings, or using more enzymes.
Germination involves the seed changing from inactive, to a seedling. It can take just over 24h or even up to 7 days for seeds to germinate, depending on the strain, the germination conditions, how they’re stored and the state of the seeds.
In order to guarantee healthy germination and proper rooting before the growth stage, we recommend germinating your seeds separately and once they’ve become saplings, place them in their first flowerpot. If you need more information about germinating cannabis seeds, you can check out our post on how to germinate cannabis seeds.
Planting cannabis seeds after germination
Once your cannabis seeds have been germinated, you’ll need to plant them in their first flowerpot. Once your plant has around 1cm of roots, it can be planted – we recommend starting with a small pot, around 0.2 – 0.4L, with an airy, high-quality substrate. Before planting, moisten the substrate and make a small hole for placing the root.
During the first days, we recommend keeping plants in a propagator, inside with direct light, or in a growth grow tent indoors. We recommend keeping them protected until the first 4 leaves have developed and they can begin growing properly.
We also highly recommend using some sort of root stimulant such as Rootfast in order to increase root growth, as well as Trichoderma and mycorrhizae like Top Crop Micro Vita in order to protect and stimulate plant growth. Cannabis plant with three cotyledon leaves during the first growing days.
As your plants grow, their roots will begin taking over the substrate. There will come a point when your plants’ roots will end up filling up the substrate and growth will stop. Your plants might even end up with certain deficiencies when this happens as they won’t be able to find enough nutrients in the soil, and they’ll begin absorbing nutrients from their leaves.
In order to prevent this you’ll need to transplant periodically, moving your cannabis plants to larger flowerpots until right before the flowering stage. Every time you transplant, we recommend using a rooting stimulant, as well as mycorrhizae and Trichoderma as we mentioned earlier.
Keep in mind that the bigger the flowerpot, the larger the size of your plants and the larger the yield – so you’ll need to plan out your growing area accordingly. If you’re growing in the ground, we recommend transplanting from your flowerpot to the ground once they’re around 15 – 20cm tall; this allows it to grow more robust.
If you need more information on transplants, you can check out our post; when and how to transplant cannabis plants. Cannabis plants growing outdoors after a transplant.
Feminized light-dependent cannabis plants grow until adulthood (around 30 days). They’ll keep growing as long as they don’t get less hours of light. If you grow outside of the right season, your plants will grow for around a month and then they’ll start their flowering stage.
This is why we recommend growing feminized cannabis seeds towards the start of the season; if you want, you can also harvest again towards mid-summer. We recommend planting feminized seeds over autoflowering seeds, as they offer larger yields and quality.